breaking up.....



Funny how one moment, two people can be so happy, then so miserable because of each other. When do people stop liking each other, and stop becoming happy? He says it just didn't start on a certain day, but over time. Some days he would wake up and like me, some days, we wouldn't. The days he didn't outweighed the days he did. I often finding myself wondering why he just can't wake up like me again. What could have I done differently. God, it all makes me feel crazy and I dont know how to stop it. All we do is fight anymore, and he doesn't want to talk. That kills me, I miss him. Not even just going out with him, I could live if we never went out again, but I miss talking to him. We can't be friends. He can be friends, with all his other exs. Not me. Awesome. Maybe I am just crazy, it really could be that. He makes me feel insane, because I don't know what happened and he isn't about to tell me. I don't want to push him away anymore than I already have, I just wanted answers, for a piece of mind, ya know. I won't get it. I will be crazy forever, because me and him will never talk.

In lighter news, I love this commercial.



I am not sure what it is about it, but I love it. I feel like a little bit of each one of those people, I usually don't enjoy many commercials, but this was very nice.