I was walking along a nice beach, the sand was white and it was beautiful. Palm trees and seagulls were all I could see. I sat down so I could stare at the ocean, and I was deep in thought, and you came up from behind me and sat down next to me. I asked you what you were even doing at that beach, and you said that you preferred swimming in the ocean because there is no chlorine. I told you that was ridiculous. You said it was your half of the beach, and I was trespassing, and I told you that you were being ridiculous again. You insisted that it was your half of the beach, so I picked up my stuff and moved. You sat there alone on one side, and I sat on the other side alone. I built a sandcastle and you walked over, knocked it down and sat next to me. I started to cry about my sandcastle, and you said to get over it. I stopped crying, and we didn't say a word to each other for a long time, then I said I wanted to go swimming, and you said that was foolish because I didn't have my swimsuit on. I stared at you and you then said I was foolish for even being at this beach and you got up and left. I was staring at the sand when you left and when I looked up I was all alone on the beach again. I just stared at the ocean.

Then I woke up, and decided I wanted to talk to you, but you are a busy person. I was going to tell you I had a dream about you, but I didn't want to make you think it was something it really wasn't.
-Rose.
