Media Hell
Today is Wednesday, and Wednesday is hell. I did not go to sleep last night, and I have a 9:30-12 1-6 school day. Wow. Foundation 2D isn't really a class, it is a fricken 9:30 in the morning hang out time. Wow. It is semi pointless. Today in the class, I played with a fricken stamp. Wow. Cool!!!! Not. I honestly can't believe I am paying to sit in a room and bull-shit for 2 and a half hours, but at the same time, I wouldn't want it any other way. Then it's a nice little one hour lunch break. Yum. Lunch. Best goddamn meal of the day. Its like better then breakfast and dinner because you have an option of eating anything you want, and you can eat how much you would like, since it is in the middle of the day and you can wear off everything you eat. They should call it perfect meal. God. Then....Media 1. Wow. I would love this class if it wasn't soo ridiculously long. Maybe if it wasn't 5 hours of critique, I mean, don't get me wrong, I like everyones work, but wow. Come on, five hours? Thats a long ass time. Tonight, I am going to do laundry. Ugh. I hate doing laundry. Its a waste of life, I guess, I should be able to get my writing assignment done while I am waiting. I mean, I doubt I would do it any other time. Writing class, that is a really quick way to piss me off too. Wow. People sit there, and trash talk photography constantly, and my professor agrees. What in the h does she know!??! Shes not even an artist, shes a dance critic. Ugh. I just am sick of this school. Please. Get me far far far away. Oh, and by the way, I have to critique today....oh god, every one that has been going so far has been good. Im fucked. Mines shitty. Oh god. : [
