My band. My weekend. My new life.

Holy Buckets. I had one of the best weekends I have had since the end of high school really. I got to see 2 out of my 5 besties.

Okay first, Friday night, I got to see Stephanie. Shes bomb. 5 reasons why I love her.

1.She is crazy amazing and we pretty much think alike.

2.She is willing to play dumb games with me.

3.She loves making fun of Goosey as much as I do.

4.She is as excited as I am to move in.

5.









Then after I hung out with Stephanie and brought her to work, I went to hang out with my friend of 7 years. Gosh. It was amazing. Kristi Cox made my day. I took a shower in her humongous bathroom and got ready. Of course we had to take some pictures together, nothing really worth looking at, well besides this I suppose.






Steph, Kristi and I got Cold Stone Ice Cream, I had the delicious Cheesecake Fantasy, or something along those lines. We also watched the movie Teeth, besides being the fact that it was like a soft-core porno. It was really good and induced a lot of laughs throughout the night. After these things, we played Clue, which Kristi had never played before, It was sooo funny. Stephanie ended up winning because she plays dirty. Incase you were wondering, it was Mr. Green, with the rope in the dining room.






I just want to move up there like now, but I think, I would miss my best friend Goosey also.







And then, I came home, and took pictures of my beautiful cat Doom. He is gorgeous. I will update with pictures soon.


Love you all,

Rose