The astronaut could have seen the hunger in my eyes all the way from space.

I am hungry. It seems that I have been eating everything. So in a vain attempt not to eat. I shall write down 100 things you dont know about me. Seems like a lot huh? Don't read them all then. I won't care, and Im sure you don't wanna know 100 useless facts about me. I am gonna do this as a countdown! Exciting huh?

100. My middle name is Elizabeth, and I always wished it was my first name.
99. I have met no one under the age of 50 named Rose....sad.
98. If I didn't go to MCAD I was going to do something with writing or science. Both are fun.
97. Since I had been at MCAD, my brain has completely shut down. I used no science, so therefor it is extremely difficult now.
96. Spell check is my best friend, I spelt extremely wrong earlier and had to fix it.
95. I have a cute black kitty. His real name is Charlie, I call him Gus.
94. I have a recorder, I love it.
93. I have 26 dollars that I can't use and I have had the money since I graduated.....but I still can't use it.
92. I can't draw....at all.
91. I love Scooby Doo. He is kinda my hero.
90. I was born into a Catholic family, yet I have no religion.
89. Half of my family is of the Hispanic descent. They cook great food.
88. I can't tan. I am always extremely pale.
87. I dye my hair wayy too much, I cant remember what my natural color is.
86. I miss my friends from MCAD, but each day I realize that I might not see a lot of them again, so I try to forget about them. It's my protection wall.
85. I quit smoking...for good.
84. I seriously am starting to hate unicorns.
83. I have a lime green phone, but I dont like the color lime green.
82. I have been to NYC. It was great.
81. I was born in Naples Italy, and I gave up my chance to go back there.
80. I really like sewing its fun.
79. I play bingo with my mum on Wednesdays sometimes.
78. I am a lug, if I am not at work, I am laying around doing nothing, or eating.
77. I miss the ocean....a lot.
76. I had a small white board on my closet, but I lost all my whiteboard pens.
75. I drive a manual suv.
74. I really miss peaches, she was a great friend this past Fall.
73. I dont open up to a lot of my friends, I tend to keep shiz to myself.
72. I have a myspace, and sometimes, I still use it even.
71. My cat Gus, snores extremely loud.
70. I want a pet hedgehog.
69. I declared that my new best friend is Allex, even though sometimes he is a jerk.
68. I don't talk to a fourth of the people i did in high school, I kinda don't care too much about them.
67. I hate milk.
66. I strongly support Gay Rights, even though Im not gay myself.
65. I have a strange obsession with Tim Burton movies.
64. I don't have a favorite artist anymore.
63. I want a new camera, even though I just got mine like a year ago.
62. I tend to be overly selfish sometimes.
61. When I wrote selfish, all I thought about was shellfish.
60. I think I may have a slight case of A.D.D.
59. I can't keep a friend for very long, I get burnt out on people.
58. I don't talk to my biological mother, and I have only seen her like twice.
57. I love crossword puzzles!
56. I have shit tons of stuffed animals. They are sooo cute.
55. My favorite song changes on a day to day basis.
54. I try to listen to fortune cookies.
53. I don't temp fate.
52. I have about 50 snowglobes in my room. I love them, They are gorgeous.
51. I used to talk to more girls then guys, now its the opposite way around.
50. I love useless junk.
49. I have never had a tree house, I almost did though.
48. I am obsessed with one of my friend's car. I even told him that I wanted to sleep in it once?
47. I pretty much do what I want, when I want. Most rules don't apply in my life.
46. I wish I could read minds, my life would be much easier.
45. I love indie rock.
44. I choose to play my nintendo 64 over any other system.
43. I don't care too much for peanut butter.
42. I am soo obsessed with cheese that when I was little my dad had to disguise things as cheese so i would eat them.
41. I am not too brilliant sometimes.
40. I got really good grades in High school, but then again, who didn't?
39. I got threatened to get sent to rehab, so I stopped most of my activities.
38. I hang out with people who get into a lot of trouble, but they are my closest friends, and I love them.
37. I have never been to jail myself, but I heard they have cable, so I want to go there, just once to see what its like.
36. I am getting colored contacts, because my eyes will never be blue enough for me.
35. I rearrange my room once a month, because I want some sort of change.
34. I love cooking.
33. I love sculptures, but I dont think I could ever have the patience to make one myself.
32. I love the ballet too, but I hate the music Joesph and the rain coat or whatever.
31. For a year of my life, I was obsessed with frolfing.
30. At the same point, I was obsessed with Taco Johns....gross.
29. I miss Maine really badly, have I said that already?
28. People are jerks in Maine, I am gonna fit right back in.
27. I get scared when I am sleeping in my house alone at night, and I have lived in this house for over 6 years.
26. I am slightly ridiculous.
25. I have only had like 3 jobs in my whole life, but I held each one for a really long time.
24. I am still unsure of what makes me happy in this world.
23. I am on my computer too much.
22. I used to run a lot because I thought I was horribly fat.
21. I have a strange deal with pancakes.
20. Someone I didn't even know gave me chives for my birthday, and I actually used them, they were great, so I bought one of my closest friends chives, I just recently found out, she doesn't like chives.
19. My favorite color is black, I am not sure why, and yes, I know "black isn't a color".
18. I have been going out of my way to punctuate each one of these sentences.
17. I saw third eye blind in concert, hands down best concert ever, plus the friend who took me, well he just gave me a ticket, so I saw it for free.
16. I want to go see Dave live this summer with Michelle, its on my to do list.
15. I didn't think I was going to fit in at MCAD, I was shocked when I found the friends that I did.
14. I am very opinionated, but I usually keep them to myself.
13. I love joking around with people, you should only be worried when I am not teasing you.
12. I love talking to, and usually the only times I am not talking, is when I am sad.
11. I have a "baby killing" face.
10. I used to be obsessed with the band Kill Hannah, I dont even listen to them anymore.
9. I love when smart people talk to me and tell me things, but they make me feel pretty dumb, so I am not so sure if I like it really.
8. My best friend makes me feel dumb sometimes.
7. I work full time with mentally handicapped patients. It is an awesome job.
6. I hate any racial slurs. They make me really really upset.
5. I am strongly against PETA, they euthanize a lot of animals instead of finding them homes.
4. I am strongly for animals/peoples rights though. Come on, treat other things/people the way you would want to be treated.
3. I keep pictures of my family in my wallet. I miss them when they aren't around.
2. Sometimes, when I can't think of anything else to do in stressful situations, I cry.
1. I read the book, The Little Prince, and I loved it. It was instantly one of my favorites.