
So, when I arrived at home, I thought things were going to be easier. Boy was I wrong! I am more confused than ever. Im not sure why, but I have lost all want to do art. What? I am not understanding that one. I mean when I first got here, it was nice, I was doing art at a nice pace, and now I am slowly slipping back into my old ways, and I am not doing art as much. I find myself just going out and not really doing anything to better my life. There isn't much to do here except for drink, which I have been doing quite a lot. Hmm. I think I may slowly be becoming an alcoholic? Well, I am probably not that bad yet, but I think it may be coming. Maybe I should send myself to a rehab or something, or just find a new hobby. I am officially giving up on boys, because they are confusing and upsetting and since I have been blowing off everything else for them, I think I should get back to working on my friendships. Friends are awesome (yea, that was my official statement on friends). I haven't seen my best friend in such a long time, she used to be like my other half, fuck, we even lived together...and now I can't even make time or put forth effort to go see her. Wow. Fail..I think I am going to start trying. Im gonna be a "tryer". But I should sleep, because I haven't really done that in a really really really long time. Wow. Fuckmylife.
